A Postie, At Last!

I'm so happy to announce that I am now a Postie! Yes, my blog has been approved by Pay Per Post!

A lot of my blogger-friends who are into paid blogging have been talking about how they have gained so many opportunities through Pay Per Post. Most of them are also stay-at-home-moms like me who want to earn while being able to take care of the household and their kids. Their stories inspired me to sign up for a PPP account. I did not have to wait long for my blog to be approved.

I was really excited to see my Pay Per Post dashboard for the first time. It showed so many opportunities. Although I can’t take the big opportunities yet, knowing that they are there really encourages me to blog, blog, blog; increase my page rank and drive traffic. What’s great about PPP is that it’s easy to use, they show top earners who can definitely inspire us new bloggers and they give you an option to share what you earn to charity.

My goal is to someday be able to click on the opportunities on the “Big Green” window and earn as much as I used to when I was in the corporate world. It would really be nice to buy stuff for my daughter using my own money.



Comments

mari said…
welcome to the world of PPP :) be prepared to grab oppps on tuesday afternoons until wed am, basta tuesday 1k nila kasi they can give as much as $500 for a single opp :) tyaga and luck lang talaga... more opps for us! :D

Popular Posts