3 of the Sweetest Things My Husband Did For Me

My husband is more thoughtful and sweet than I am. He loves making me feel special through his words and actions. I got inspired to list down my top 3 sweetest gestures because of my friend's blog who's also blessed with a super sweet husband :)

1. Held my hand while I was having painful contractions and while I was pushing during childbirth. The experience was so surreal. I can't imagine doing it all over again without him by my side.

2. Surprised me with a marriage proposal in front of around 200+ people. This was during the graduation ceremony of a Singles Encounter Retreat in the chapel of Angels' Hills, Tagaytay. It was well thought of. They called him onstage to say something. I thought he was going to say something related to the retreat. I don't remember exactly what his said because I blacked out. I remember that everyone was screaming when he approached me and went down on one knee. Hehe!

3. Properly and personally asked my parents for my hand in marriage. This was about a year before he was going to propose. My parents live in Davao City.

Isn't he the sweetest? There are a lot more things that he did that made me feel super special. These are my top 3. Everytime I think about what he did, I can't help but fall in love all over again :)

Comments

Popular Posts