Selling my Medela Double Select Breastpump
As we prepare to leave for our trip next week, we're selling some items that we don't use anymore. We don't have a home of our own yet so we're parking our stuff at my in-laws' place.

I'm selling my Medela Double Select Breastpump which I do not use anymore. I only used it a few times because my daughter prefers to feed directly from the breast. Also, I'm a lazy pumper. Haha!
I really admire those moms who work yet are able to produce breastmilk for their babies. A former officemate of mine was so dedicated in ensuring that her baby gets the best. She pumps even in the office. I remember hearing the whizzing sound of ther breastpump from her cubicle.
Even though I wasn't able to make the most out of my breastpump, it served its purpose during those times when I had to store breastmilk for my baby. It's easy to use and easy to store.
I might need a breastpump when I give birth again but that won't be soon. Hehe :)

Comments