Earn & Save Thru Blogging

As a stay-at-home-mom (SAHM), I fully depend on my husband's income for my financial needs. Sometimes I feel a little bit uncomfortable especially if I want to buy something for myself. I was a financially independent career woman before I became a SAHM. Ever since my insurance agent friend showed me the ideal estimated funds that we need to save for our daughter's education, I have been looking for opportunities to earn.

One fellow n@wie, a SAHM, inpired me to blog for money. I was introduced to blog advertising. We had a short discussion about this on our e-group and found it to be very interesting. Actually, the chance to earn while being a SAHM was something that really caught my attention. This fellow n@wie told me to visit the website of Smorty. I immediately registered for an account. It didn't take long for my blog to be approved. Soon, I was eligible to get paid for blogging!

Smorty's service is uncomplicated, very easy-to-use for both new advertisers and bloggers. I call it a blogger-friendly service. Aside from being a paid blogger, it gives me an additional opportunity to earn via their Referral Program.

Paid blogging is such a great innovation and it really gives moms like me the luxury of earning without the guilt of being away from home.

Comments

happy said…
i learned about paid blogging just recently. i have also tried signing up for some of those already.

Popular Posts