Mega-trip

It's only 10pm and I'm so sleepy already.

My in-laws arrived today to spend time with us since my husband's on a week-long business trip. We went to SM Megamall after lunch. It was a good thing because our freezer's almost empty so I was able to ask our helper to buy food in the supermarket while we were going around the mall.
MIL and I left our little princess with FIL and the yaya. We had a couple of things to do on our list. First, we went to Our Home to buy younger BIL, who's in the States, throw blankets for his leather sofa. MIL and I didn't know what that it was called a throw blanket until the Our Home salesperson told us. MIL knew what it was. I just thought it was a sofa accent. Apparently, it's something that will keep the you warm when you're sitting on the sofa. It looks like a shawl. So I'm wondering...why not just buy a shawl?




Next, we had to buy younger BIL's girlfriend a blouse from Bayo or Kamiseta. His girlfriend's Filipina. Also a nurse working in the States. I guess she wanted something Philippine-made. We bought her a 3/4 sleeved white cotton blouse from Bayo. Frankly, I think Kamiseta clothes are nicer than Bayo. We just passed by Bayo first that's why we bought there.

After shopping for BIL we got hungry. You see, we parked at Mega B. Our Home was in Mega A. Anyway, we went to the 5th floor because we were craving for Greenwich but it was closed for renovation. So we went to the Greenwich in SM Foodcourt which was at the basement. By then I was ravenous so I ordered lasagna and shared pizza with FIL and yaya.

After snacks we went to SM Department store to look for socks for MIL and we ended up spending an hour in the department store. Why? We were looking at inflatable pools for our little princess. We asked 2 salesmen of Toy Kingdom to inflate 2 pools for us. They were tired from pushing air into the pools and we didn't buy any. Poor guys.
By then, we were all tired and decided to head for home....which is only 5 minutes away. Hehe :)

I'm actually surprised that I'm so tired. Usually, I don't get tired easily. Oh well. I guess my body is telling me to rest now. The body is willing but the mind is not. Let's see which one will give up first.





Comments

Popular Posts