Crunch Time!

Speaking of money, I'm about to try a new budget technique next month - the mostly cash budget.

Since we've been charging to our credit cards for the past 8 months, I have been having a difficult time controlling our spending. Most of the time, our 15-day income is just enough to cover our credit card bill. Expenses charged to the credit card are mostly supermarket goods or our usual dine-outs in restaurants.

I realized that we should be more careful in using our credit cards. I, personally, tend to buy unnecessary stuff at the supermarket. Whenever I would check my grocery bill, I could see items that I could do without. I'm thinking that if I use cash, spending would be limited to a certain amount. I can really, strictly stick to a budget. As for dining out, my husband and I will have to compromise and control our cravings.

Haaaaayyyyy!!!! This is grown-up stuff! Marriage came with a lot of love and a whole bunch of responsibilities!



Comments

Popular Posts