Poopoo!

Of all the words she started saying, poopoo was one word that made me so happy!
It only happened a few hours ago while she was playing with her Mega Bloks. She suddenly stopped playing and said poopoo while touching her diaper! I said, "What did you say?" Then she said poopoo again and pointed at her diaper. I was ecstatic!
If you're a mom, you know what I mean. It means she can be potty-trained soon!!!
Now I just need to teach her how to use the potty for poopoo. Once that's done, I'll teach her about weewee then, hopefully, I can say bye-bye to the nappy before she turns three!
It only happened a few hours ago while she was playing with her Mega Bloks. She suddenly stopped playing and said poopoo while touching her diaper! I said, "What did you say?" Then she said poopoo again and pointed at her diaper. I was ecstatic!
If you're a mom, you know what I mean. It means she can be potty-trained soon!!!
Now I just need to teach her how to use the potty for poopoo. Once that's done, I'll teach her about weewee then, hopefully, I can say bye-bye to the nappy before she turns three!

Comments