Future Lasalista
One of the cute gifts that my daughter received this Christmas is a t-shirt with the words FUTURE LASALISTA printed at the front.

Since my husband and I both graduated from De La Salle University, I guess it would make sense for our daughter to seriously consider our alma mater for her college years. However, I am part Atenista because I went to Ateneo De Davao University during my pre-school years until high school. La Salle was my second choice because I didn't pass the ADMU college entrance exam. It's a blessing in disguise. Otherwise, I would not have met my husband.
As for my daughter's college of choice, it's really up to her. I secretly want her to try Ateneo but I'd be equally happy if she went to La Salle.
Since my husband and I both graduated from De La Salle University, I guess it would make sense for our daughter to seriously consider our alma mater for her college years. However, I am part Atenista because I went to Ateneo De Davao University during my pre-school years until high school. La Salle was my second choice because I didn't pass the ADMU college entrance exam. It's a blessing in disguise. Otherwise, I would not have met my husband.
As for my daughter's college of choice, it's really up to her. I secretly want her to try Ateneo but I'd be equally happy if she went to La Salle.

Comments