Thinking Halloween
M and I used to attend the yearly Halloween parties of our Singles Community. I always thought we were very creative, not to mention clever, with our choice of costumes. The very first time, we went as Archie and the Riverdale Gang. I was Veronica. He was Jughead! We also attended as The Statue of Liberty and Uncle Sam.
Since we're here in the States, MIL said that we might want to buy Halloween Costumes that we can bring back home. We said that we want to experience "trick or treat" American-style so we intend to spend it in my brother-in-law's place in San Diego. As early as now we are looking for costumes not only for ourselves but also for our little princess.
Being the hands-on mom and wife that I am, I searched the internet for costumes we can purchase online. The website http://www.incostume.com/ has a lot of costumes to choose from! You can dress up to be superheroes, animals and, of course, famous horror characters. There are even sexy Halloween costumes to choose from! I'm looking at the couple costumes for my husband and myself. We can be Ketchup and Mustard this coming Halloween.
Thinking about Halloween makes me realize that time flies so fast. It's summer now. Before we know it, it's going to be the 4th quarter of 2008 already and we'll be facing another brand new year.
Since we're here in the States, MIL said that we might want to buy Halloween Costumes that we can bring back home. We said that we want to experience "trick or treat" American-style so we intend to spend it in my brother-in-law's place in San Diego. As early as now we are looking for costumes not only for ourselves but also for our little princess.
Being the hands-on mom and wife that I am, I searched the internet for costumes we can purchase online. The website http://www.incostume.com/ has a lot of costumes to choose from! You can dress up to be superheroes, animals and, of course, famous horror characters. There are even sexy Halloween costumes to choose from! I'm looking at the couple costumes for my husband and myself. We can be Ketchup and Mustard this coming Halloween.
Thinking about Halloween makes me realize that time flies so fast. It's summer now. Before we know it, it's going to be the 4th quarter of 2008 already and we'll be facing another brand new year.

Comments