Guilty Pleasure
I succumbed to temptation.
I said I would never shop for luxury items but I did. Two designer bags that I never had any intention of buying before coming to the US. And I bought the two bags in a span of 10 days. Now I feel guilty about both it.
Why? First of all, it was my husband's money. Hehe! Second, those two bags could feed a lot of hungry souls in the Philippines. Third, as BIL mentioned, everyone in America is saving and we're the only ones who aren't. Fourth, I could have just saved the money for the rainy day.
So do I have any intention of returning the bags? Nope. I feel guilty but I'm not yet crazy. Besides, as M says, those bags were good deals :)
I said I would never shop for luxury items but I did. Two designer bags that I never had any intention of buying before coming to the US. And I bought the two bags in a span of 10 days. Now I feel guilty about both it.
Why? First of all, it was my husband's money. Hehe! Second, those two bags could feed a lot of hungry souls in the Philippines. Third, as BIL mentioned, everyone in America is saving and we're the only ones who aren't. Fourth, I could have just saved the money for the rainy day.
So do I have any intention of returning the bags? Nope. I feel guilty but I'm not yet crazy. Besides, as M says, those bags were good deals :)

Comments