10 Random Things About Me
Thanks to Pat and Tracy for this tag :)
RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here goes ...
1. I can eat an entire roasted chicken but...
2. I hate live feathered creatures (birds, live poultry, etc.).
3. I'm from the land of durian...Davao baby!
4. I love hanging out at the hardware store or stores like Bed Bath & Beyond.
5. I'm a cheapskate but I prefer to call myself frugal.
6. I hate riding the airplane.
7. I don’t know how to swim. Was too scared to learn.
8. I took the following classes: ballet, guitar, piano, swimming, tennis, acting and voice. Except for the latter, I gave up on the other classes. My voice teacher was the one who gave up on me. Hahaha! Seriously, she stopped showing up for our one-on-one lessons. But I can sing pa rin ha.
9. I avoid getting angry because my head hurts when I get mad...and because I'm scared might turn into the Incredible Hulk. Hahaha!
10.I'm a chocolate chip cookie addict.
Tell me more about yourself Divine, Renz, Joey, Jown, Rhoda, Mec, Issa, Cheryll, Concon, Jacque.
Let me know if you are done so I can know you a little bit more.
RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here goes ...
1. I can eat an entire roasted chicken but...
2. I hate live feathered creatures (birds, live poultry, etc.).
3. I'm from the land of durian...Davao baby!
4. I love hanging out at the hardware store or stores like Bed Bath & Beyond.
5. I'm a cheapskate but I prefer to call myself frugal.
6. I hate riding the airplane.
7. I don’t know how to swim. Was too scared to learn.
8. I took the following classes: ballet, guitar, piano, swimming, tennis, acting and voice. Except for the latter, I gave up on the other classes. My voice teacher was the one who gave up on me. Hahaha! Seriously, she stopped showing up for our one-on-one lessons. But I can sing pa rin ha.
9. I avoid getting angry because my head hurts when I get mad...and because I'm scared might turn into the Incredible Hulk. Hahaha!
10.I'm a chocolate chip cookie addict.
Tell me more about yourself Divine, Renz, Joey, Jown, Rhoda, Mec, Issa, Cheryll, Concon, Jacque.
Let me know if you are done so I can know you a little bit more.

Comments