I can't believe it's already November! Where did October go?
Christmas is around the corner and, of course, it means that it's time to buy gifts. But are we ready for another round of spending spree? I'm not sure. We just arrived from the US and our wallets have not recovered from the damage especially during our last two weeks in California.
So what do we do? GARAGE SALE!!!
I'm currently preparing for a garage sale this weekend; putting prices on our belongings which we no longer intend to use. Aside from this, I am busy selling bigger items on Ebay. This time, I'm more serious in selling our junk. No more attachments, no more sentiments. Haha! So I'm even selling the bags my husband gave me --- which I have been keeping just because he gave them to me. Every unecessary item has to go. Not only for the money but also for the space! A storage facility looks better than my in-laws house right now because of our junk. Shame on us. Haha!
Christmas is around the corner and, of course, it means that it's time to buy gifts. But are we ready for another round of spending spree? I'm not sure. We just arrived from the US and our wallets have not recovered from the damage especially during our last two weeks in California.
So what do we do? GARAGE SALE!!!
I'm currently preparing for a garage sale this weekend; putting prices on our belongings which we no longer intend to use. Aside from this, I am busy selling bigger items on Ebay. This time, I'm more serious in selling our junk. No more attachments, no more sentiments. Haha! So I'm even selling the bags my husband gave me --- which I have been keeping just because he gave them to me. Every unecessary item has to go. Not only for the money but also for the space! A storage facility looks better than my in-laws house right now because of our junk. Shame on us. Haha!

Comments