Trying Mineral Make-up

I've heard so much about mineral make-up that I thought it was high time to try it.
Although I don't really wear much make-up here in the US, I couldn't resist buying Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Loose Powder. Also because it was on sale at Walgreens when I bought it. I chose to buy Loose Powder because it's the most practical thing to own right now. I still have so much lip, eye and cheek products in my make-up kit...which I rarely touch right nowadays. Loose Powder is something I could easily apply when I'm on the go.
They say mineral make-up is better because it comes from all-natural (duh) ingredients and it makes the skin glow. Plus, since it's made of minerals, it's supposed to by hypoallergenic; great even for the most sensitive skin. I tried mineral eye color and found that it's really highly pigmented and easy to apply.
They say mineral make-up is better because it comes from all-natural (duh) ingredients and it makes the skin glow. Plus, since it's made of minerals, it's supposed to by hypoallergenic; great even for the most sensitive skin. I tried mineral eye color and found that it's really highly pigmented and easy to apply.
What I really like about Physician's Formula Loose Powder is that it's long-wearing. When I applied it in the morning, my face looked clean until after lunch. So it was a "good buy" for me.
I have been visiting Sephora outlets but I make sure that I don't bring my wallet with me whenever I enter the store. I'm not ready to splurge on make-up just yet. Maybe when we're about to go back home. I'm slowly making a list of the things I want to buy.

Comments
anyway got u tagged http://www.nsisip.com/2008/06/blog-readability-test.html