The Fortune Cookie


This is a photo of the fortune cookie that I got when we ordered Chinese, a few days after arriving in Illinois. On the paper it says "You will have an exciting business adventure."
Funny how I came across this photo again. I'm currently contemplating on what to do when we return to the Philippines. I have three options. First is to continue doing bridal make-up. Second, open an online business. Third, go back to the corporate world.
Going back to the corporate world is a gray area for me. I'm not so sure I'm meant for it anymore. Given my career background, I would definitely be a fit for Brand Management in a retail or distribution company. However, I don't know if I can stomach doing forecasts again. I don't know if I can take the pressure of reaching sales targets again. No. If I do go back to the corporate world, it won't be in Brand Management anymore.
I'm thinking about the benefits that employment can give me. There's SSS and Medical benefits. Plus, of course, there's the salary that could really help boost our financial state. Especially now that we're looking at purchasing our home already.
On the other hand, make-up artistry is a passion which I can actually do hand in hand with an online business. Having a business can give me more time with my husband and my baby. Plus, I can do what I really love doing.
Hmmm. What to do? What to do?

Comments

Popular Posts