Electric Fans & Little Fingers

My curious niece hurt herself when she accidentally put her fingers in the electric fan. It was a bit bloody according to my brother. Thank God she only had minor cuts. If the blades were any sharper, she might have lost a few fingers.

Can you imagine the same thing happening to your son or daughter? No? Me either.

A lot of moms I know have been looking for protection from the deadly blades (hehe) of the electric fan. The regular fan nets aren't always available in stores here in the Philippines.

SARAT (http://saratmanila.multiply.com/) carries Babysafe Fan Guard. It's designed to keep curious little fingers at bay.


The BabySafe FAN GUARD fits most electric fans (round grills, up to 18 inches) and is proudly made in the Philippines. It's only P185 - a very, very small amount that is worth your peace of mind.

Fan Guard in baby pink.

Comments

Khan Isturis said…
I agree this is very useful. A must-have for households with kids.
Ingrid said…
Thanks for sharing this!! I am buying one!!

Popular Posts