10 Months and Walking


Time flies so fast!

Seems like it was only yesterday when she learned how to crawl. Now, at 10 months old, our little princess can already walk.

MIL spearheaded the training while she was here with us for 8 days. She went back to San Diego last Tuesday and will be back again this Friday with BIL.

Although I'm very, very happy that she can now walk without support, I sometimes wish we postponed teaching her how to do so. Why? I'm so tired from following her and making sure she doesn't bump her head especially on sharp edges of the funiture! Believe me, I'd like to child-proof the apartment. However, the furniture's not ours so I can't stick those edge guards (is that what you call them?).

Anyway, she's so adorable whenever she's come walking towards me. Especially when she's smiling. Really makes my heart melt!

Comments

Pat said…
try socks. my cousin in law wrapped old socks on the corners of tables.
theworkingmom said…
Wow! That's early! My son didn't walk till he was 1 year and 3 months. I was already worried by then! Pero once he learned to walk, takbo na! :)

ould like to invite you to join the Pinoy Parenting Blog Carnival, which we just set up today!

Please click here for details: Pinoy Parenting Blog Carnival

Hope you'll join us!

Joey
http://www.joeymd.com
http://the-working-mom.blogspot.com
Dyes said…
hey sujee :) wow, she's so unlike other baby girls. they say that female babies tend to be behind the boys on motor skills. beware, soon you'd see her running and jumping and tumbling on the bed :)

Popular Posts