Early Booking Boink

The holidays are fast approaching. I can feel it in the air. I can feel it everytime I look at the calendar.

BER - the last syllable in the last four remaining months of the year - also means that I have to start making travel plans to my hometown, Davao. We either spend Christmas or New Year there. This year, it's going to be Christmas.

Booked our flights early this time to avoid expensive travel cost that is usually a result of late decision-making. I was able to get really good return flight rates from a small but legitimate travel agency a few weeks back. When I finally booked our departure tickets last week, guess what happened? A few minutes after completing my online booking, I received an e-mail announcement from the airline about promo fares - half the price!!!!

The e-mail made me a little dizzy. Anyway, I contacted the airline and, based on computation, cancelling the flights and re-booking won't be worth it.

So if you're interested to go to around the Philippines between 1 November to 31 December 2009, visit your travel agency and check the promo rates from Cebu Pacific or visit their website http://www.cebupacificair.com/. Last day for booking is today, 12 October 2009.




(Logo courtesy of http://www.cebupacificair.com/)



Comments

Popular Posts