1st Week Adjustments
Tomorrow will mark our first week in the Philippines after arriving from our 6-month US trip. I'm still jet-lagged; usually sleepy at 2pm. Our daughter is adjusting to the time difference much better than I am.
It's a good thing we spent two weeks in San Diego and LA before heading back to Manila. It gave us time to adjust to warmer weather. I can't imagine how it would be like for us if we The weather is terrible. It's so hot. Now I don't blame those balikbayans who annoyingly complain about the weather here. I'm having a hard time moving around because of the heat. The air-conditioned room is heaven and I just want to stay there forever.
The past days have been dedicated to fixing our stuff. I can't believe we have so much junk. Perhaps we can have a garage sale this weekend to get rid of it. I'm going to put prices on the items later. My poor in-laws have to deal with the mess we made in their living room.
One thing I haven't adjusted to yet is having household help. I've gotten used to doing everything that I don't feel comfortable asking someone else to do it for me...especially when it comes to taking care of our baby.
It's a good thing we spent two weeks in San Diego and LA before heading back to Manila. It gave us time to adjust to warmer weather. I can't imagine how it would be like for us if we The weather is terrible. It's so hot. Now I don't blame those balikbayans who annoyingly complain about the weather here. I'm having a hard time moving around because of the heat. The air-conditioned room is heaven and I just want to stay there forever.
The past days have been dedicated to fixing our stuff. I can't believe we have so much junk. Perhaps we can have a garage sale this weekend to get rid of it. I'm going to put prices on the items later. My poor in-laws have to deal with the mess we made in their living room.
One thing I haven't adjusted to yet is having household help. I've gotten used to doing everything that I don't feel comfortable asking someone else to do it for me...especially when it comes to taking care of our baby.
Comments